Tuesday, October 27, 2020

What I’m reading : Ramped-Up Read Aloud

During this time of pandemic, I’m reaching out to my school community through live and recorded read-alouds. I consider it a way to maintain connections, and to preserve comfortable routines, while providing additional educational resources for students, staff, and families.

To learn more about, and to adopt, best-practices for read-alouds, I’ve turned to The Ramped-Up Read Aloud. This book, by Maria Walther, offers a variety of resources for enhancing the read-aloud experience. But above all and always, I hope to infuse my readings with the SIMPLE JOY of sharing a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Robust debate and even unusual opinions are encouraged, but please stay on-topic and be respectful. Comments are subject to review for personal attacks or insults, discriminatory statements, hyperlinks not directly related to the discussion and commercial spam.