Monday, July 20, 2020

Any read-aloud requests?

Hello, colleagues, as I begin recording more read-alouds to support you this coming school-year, are there any books in particular that you would like me to record myself reading? Please note, my ability to fulfill your requests will depend upon my obtaining the book, if it’s not already available, and will also depend upon permissions and terms-of-use by the holder-of-copyright. (Most often, that is the publisher.) Please pay attention to any deadlines imposed by the copyright-holder; I will not be able to offer access to that material, once the deadline has lapsed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Robust debate and even unusual opinions are encouraged, but please stay on-topic and be respectful. Comments are subject to review for personal attacks or insults, discriminatory statements, hyperlinks not directly related to the discussion and commercial spam.