Thursday, January 9, 2020

What I’m reading : Cataloging Correctly for Kids

To enhance my skills in Library Science, I regularly read books like this one : Cataloging Correctly for Kids, An Introduction to the Tools.

I took a course in cataloging when I was going to school -- and, while it offered a good foundation for my going to work in a library, I felt that there would always be more to learn.

Add my wish to learn cataloging practices that are especially helpful to children, and it was clear to me that reading this book was essential to my professional development.

I keep the book handy on my professional shelf, to look up best-practices in cataloging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Robust debate and even unusual opinions are encouraged, but please stay on-topic and be respectful. Comments are subject to review for personal attacks or insults, discriminatory statements, hyperlinks not directly related to the discussion and commercial spam.