Sunday, August 18, 2024

UCM, LIS 5350 : Introductions



In Fall 2024, I am taking a course in “Culturally Competent Librarianship” through the graduate program in Library and Information Science, University of Central Missouri. Among things I’m looking forward to this year is a department book-club reading of Verified by Mike Caulfield and Samuel S. Wineburg. And check out a couple of fun pictures of myself: a “Wanted” poster for my cosplay of Monkey D. Luffy from the One Piece franchise, and a photo from my junior college days, where I look like a young Justin Bieber.
https://youtu.be/ne6-6HF8qnk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Robust debate and even unusual opinions are encouraged, but please stay on-topic and be respectful. Comments are subject to review for personal attacks or insults, discriminatory statements, hyperlinks not directly related to the discussion and commercial spam.