Friday, January 30, 2015

Bellview library books, retrieved from public library

Picture book with painting of a gray tabby cat on the front cover, partially visible with spines of other books inside brown canvas bag. The bag is printed with the logo and name of Friends of the Ashland Public Library.
Sackful of books ready to go back to Bellview library
On two occasions during the last seven days, I retrieved Bellview Elementary School library books that had been returned by borrowers to Jackson County Library Services’ Ashland library.

Bellview parents, I’m always glad to get your children’s books from the public library. It’s easy for me to do, because I’m at the library at least once a week.

I just need children to tell me right away if their books were turned in at Ashland library. The sooner I can pick up the books at the public library, the sooner I can clear them from children’s borrower accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Robust debate and even unusual opinions are encouraged, but please stay on-topic and be respectful. Comments are subject to review for personal attacks or insults, discriminatory statements, hyperlinks not directly related to the discussion and commercial spam.