Sunday, September 19, 2010

Library work: I’d love to incorporate graphic design, journalism

I would love it if my experience in journalism could be somehow incorporated into my work as a library professional: such as producing a library newsletter or working for Library Journal.

I created a letter­-fold brochure for members of my congregation to inform them about the lending library.

Through social networking, I promote a “book of the month” for the UUCLC Lending Library. I also write columns in my local newspapers that express support for the public library.

Composed for my studies toward an Associate of Science degree in Library/Information Technology

No comments:

Post a Comment

Robust debate and even unusual opinions are encouraged, but please stay on-topic and be respectful. Comments are subject to review for personal attacks or insults, discriminatory statements, hyperlinks not directly related to the discussion and commercial spam.