I am so grateful for the time that I spend shelving books in Bellview Elementary School library. It’s one of the best things being back at work.
I think this exercise really helped me to heal from an injury to my ankle.
When I began work last October, I was walking with a cane and I shelved books for brief intervals. Those intervals grew longer as my ankle gained strength.
Now I’m working toward increasing the intervals that I can stand in place, with my recovering ankle being able to support its share of my standing weight.
Subject Classifications (Partial list, via Dewey Decimal System)
- 006.754-Social Media
- 020-Library and Information Science
- 020.92-Cynthia M. Parkhill (Biographical)
- 023.3-Library Workers
- 025.04-Internet Access
- 027.473-Public Libraries-- Lake County CA
- 027.473-Public Libraries--Jackson County OR
- 027.473-Public Libraries--Sonoma County CA
- 027.663-Libraries and people with disabilities
- 027.8-School Libraries--Bellview Elementary
- 028.52-Children's Literature
- 028.535-Young Adult Literature
- 028.7-Information Literacy
- 158.2-Social Intelligence
- 323.30-People with disabilities--Civil rights
- 658.812-Customer Service
- 659.2-Public Relations
- 686.22-Graphic Design
- 746.43-Yarn bombing (Knitting and Crochet)
- 809-Literature--Critical Appraisal