I received feedback from my instructor yesterday for the final assignment in my Cuesta College internship, and I earned 100 percent in my class.
I want to extend my sincere appreciation to Karen Angiolet in the Medford School District 549C (MSD) Instructional Media Center, to Mary Welsh with MSD Curriculum Support and to the media technicians at Medford elementary sites.
I am so grateful for your willingness to share your work sites with me.
Thank you, also, to Lauren Hall in the Ashland elementary libraries. I am grateful for your support as I put my learning to use in the Bellview library.
This internship was the final requirement toward earning my degree in Library and Information Technology.
My next-immediate goal is to take two additional courses this fall, which will qualify me for a certificate of specialization in library services to children.
Cross-posted to the Southern Oregon Education Services District listserv for school library media personnel
Subject Classifications (Partial list, via Dewey Decimal System)
- 006.754-Social Media
- 020-Library and Information Science
- 020.92-Cynthia M. Parkhill (Biographical)
- 023.3-Library Workers
- 025.04-Internet Access
- 027.473-Public Libraries
- 027.663-Libraries and people with disabilities
- 027.8-School Libraries
- 028.52-Children's Literature
- 028.535-Young Adult Literature
- 028.7-Information Literacy
- 158.2-Social Intelligence
- 323.30-People with disabilities--Civil rights
- 658.812-Customer Service
- 659.2-Public Relations
- 686.22-Graphic Design
- 809-Literature--Critical Appraisal