Thursday, April 24, 2014

I make use of ‘startup resources’ at my library

With Samantha Cole highlighting the “Hidden Startup Resources at Your Local Library,” it seems timely to express my appreciation for the professional resources available through Jackson County Library Services.

I just completed some freelance editing for American Libraries magazine. The style guide at my elbow came from the Reference section of the Ashland library.

And the magazines I read to keep up with developments in my chosen career are accessed online through the library’s Gale CENGAGE Learning database subscription. Everything in it is at my disposal with a library card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Robust debate and even unusual opinions are encouraged, but please stay on-topic and be respectful. Comments are subject to review for personal attacks or insults, discriminatory statements, hyperlinks not directly related to the discussion and commercial spam.