Teen Library-sponsored activity, repurposing T-shirts into jewelry at the Ashland Branch Library.
Count me among Ashland Teen Library fans.
Today’s event was part of Summer Reading Program activities that are taking place; a book talk featuring Young Adult and young readers’ literature prefaced the activity.
There are summer reading programs for all ages including adult. And if you missed today’s activity, there are several other opportunities at other JCLS branch libraries.
Subject Classifications (Partial list, via Dewey Decimal System)
- 006.754-Social Media
- 020-Library and Information Science
- 020.92-Cynthia M. Parkhill (Biographical)
- 023.3-Library Workers
- 025.04-Internet Access
- 027.473-Public Libraries-- Lake County CA
- 027.473-Public Libraries--Jackson County OR
- 027.473-Public Libraries--Sonoma County CA
- 027.663-Libraries and people with disabilities
- 027.8-School Libraries--Bellview Elementary
- 028.52-Children's Literature
- 028.535-Young Adult Literature
- 028.7-Information Literacy
- 158.2-Social Intelligence
- 323.30-People with disabilities--Civil rights
- 658.812-Customer Service
- 659.2-Public Relations
- 686.22-Graphic Design
- 746.43-Yarn bombing (Knitting and Crochet)
- 809-Literature--Critical Appraisal