We arrive today at our new home in Ashland, Oregon. Our first few days are sure to be spent unpacking, comforting our precious cat Starfire and getting settled in our new home.
Updating this blog will be secondary to meeting other responsibilities like the Cuesta College distance education program.
Internet access will also be a factor in the updating of this blog. We are in the process of getting settled in our new community. We may, at first, rely on access through the library and coffee shops.
Subject Classifications (Partial list, via Dewey Decimal System)
- 006.754-Social Media
- 020-Library and Information Science
- 020.92-Cynthia M. Parkhill (Biographical)
- 023.3-Library Workers
- 025.04-Internet Access
- 027.473-Public Libraries
- 027.663-Libraries and people with disabilities
- 027.8-School Libraries
- 028.52-Children's Literature
- 028.535-Young Adult Literature
- 028.7-Information Literacy
- 158.2-Social Intelligence
- 323.30-People with disabilities--Civil rights
- 658.812-Customer Service
- 659.2-Public Relations
- 686.22-Graphic Design
- 809-Literature--Critical Appraisal