I would love it if my experience in journalism could be somehow incorporated into my work as a library professional: such as producing a library newsletter or working for Library Journal.
I created a letter-fold brochure for members of my congregation to inform them about the lending library.
Through social networking, I promote a “book of the month” for the UUCLC Lending Library. I also write columns in my local newspapers that express support for the public library.
Composed for my studies toward an Associate of Science degree in Library/Information Technology
Subject Classifications (Partial list, via Dewey Decimal System)
- 006.754-Social Media
- 020-Library and Information Science
- 020.92-Cynthia M. Parkhill (Biographical)
- 023.3-Library Workers
- 025.04-Internet Access
- 027.473-Public Libraries
- 027.663-Libraries and people with disabilities
- 027.8-School Libraries
- 028.52-Children's Literature
- 028.535-Young Adult Literature
- 028.7-Information Literacy
- 158.2-Social Intelligence
- 323.30-People with disabilities--Civil rights
- 658.812-Customer Service
- 659.2-Public Relations
- 686.22-Graphic Design
- 809-Literature--Critical Appraisal