Friday, May 5, 2017

Last day of work in Bellview library


This assortment of cards make wonderful keepsakes for my time in Bellview Elementary School library. During my final day at work, groups of students, individuals and classes, gave me these beautiful hand-made cards. Many of them depict scenes in the library: reading, finding and checking out books, while hand-written notes address what I hope have been positive contributions. School staff also signed a copy of teacher-librarian Matt Damon's book, The Fall of General Custard, or, The Overthrow of a Leftover. I will bring wonderful memories with me to the Santa Rosa Charter School for the Arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Robust debate and even unusual opinions are encouraged, but please stay on-topic and be respectful. Comments are subject to review for personal attacks or insults, discriminatory statements, hyperlinks not directly related to the discussion and commercial spam.