I have significant news to share with network contacts. My family is in the process of relocating to Sonoma County, Calif., and today I submitted the “Intent to Return” document that, in this case, communicates that I will not return this fall to Bellview Elementary School.
I’ve greatly valued the time I worked in Bellview library, and am particularly grateful for supportive relationships with teacher-librarians and Bellview staff.
My daily responsibility for library activities deepened and strengthened the knowledge gained through my Associate’s degree in Library and Information Technology.
I am seeking professional opportunities in Santa Rosa and surrounding communities.
Area contacts, I would appreciate your willingness to make referrals or introductions. I have a broad background that includes school and public libraries, supervision of students and volunteers, editing, email and social media marketing, shipping, retail and office work.
Subject Classifications (Partial list, via Dewey Decimal System)
- 006.754-Social Media
- 020-Library and Information Science
- 020.92-Cynthia M. Parkhill (Biographical)
- 023.3-Library Workers
- 025.04-Internet Access
- 027.473-Public Libraries-- Lake County CA
- 027.473-Public Libraries--Jackson County OR
- 027.473-Public Libraries--Sonoma County CA
- 027.663-Libraries and people with disabilities
- 027.8-School Libraries--Bellview Elementary
- 028.52-Children's Literature
- 028.535-Young Adult Literature
- 028.7-Information Literacy
- 158.2-Social Intelligence
- 323.30-People with disabilities--Civil rights
- 658.812-Customer Service
- 659.2-Public Relations
- 686.22-Graphic Design
- 746.43-Yarn bombing (Knitting and Crochet)
- 809-Literature--Critical Appraisal