Among professional developments this week, I signed a letter of agreement to work as web editor for the Rogue Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship (RVUUF).
This one-year position, supported by an endowment, is in addition to my work with the church as Religious Explorations administrative coordinator.
Peter Lukacs, son of Alex and Krynn (two members of the RVUUF congregation), used WordPress to design the site. My responsibility will be to locate (or generate) content, edit it for consistency and put it up on the site.
I’ve begun to assemble writings from Facebook posts, “News to Note,” etc. The goal is that the website be “live” toward the end of summer.
Subject Classifications (Partial list, via Dewey Decimal System)
- 006.754-Social Media
- 020-Library and Information Science
- 020.92-Cynthia M. Parkhill (Biographical)
- 023.3-Library Workers
- 025.04-Internet Access
- 027.473-Public Libraries
- 027.663-Libraries and people with disabilities
- 027.8-School Libraries
- 028.52-Children's Literature
- 028.535-Young Adult Literature
- 028.7-Information Literacy
- 158.2-Social Intelligence
- 323.30-People with disabilities--Civil rights
- 658.812-Customer Service
- 659.2-Public Relations
- 686.22-Graphic Design
- 809-Literature--Critical Appraisal