Thursday, April 23, 2015

Sewing for Body Support Systems, Inc.

Had a productive day: worked my shift in Bellview Elementary School library then rode my bike to Body Support Systems, Inc., where I put in 2.5 hours of work doing industrial sewing.

Body Support Systems produces orthopedic positioning products for use during therapeutic treatments like massage.

I’m grateful that my mother “turned me loose” to use her sewing machine at an early age, and feel fortunate to have taken a sewing class at my high school.

Between assembling “newsboy” crowns and bills for Hat People and production sewing for Body Support Systems – learning to sew equipped me with an ability that helps to support my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Robust debate and even unusual opinions are encouraged, but please stay on-topic and be respectful. Comments are subject to review for personal attacks or insults, discriminatory statements, hyperlinks not directly related to the discussion and commercial spam.