Saturday’s “Crafternoon” in the Ashland library teen department was very appropriately themed in preparation for summer reading at Jackson County Library Services.
We made bookmarks using a variety of materials: ribbons, buttons, paint sample cards, “craft sticks,” decorative tape, stamps and, most importantly, imagination.
If you missed Saturday’s activity, be sure to watch for summer events, which begin as soon as school lets out. They’re one more reason to vote Yes on Measure 15-122.
Subject Classifications (Partial list, via Dewey Decimal System)
- 006.754-Social Media
- 020-Library and Information Science
- 020.92-Cynthia M. Parkhill (Biographical)
- 023.3-Library Workers
- 025.04-Internet Access
- 027.473-Public Libraries
- 027.663-Libraries and people with disabilities
- 027.8-School Libraries
- 028.52-Children's Literature
- 028.535-Young Adult Literature
- 028.7-Information Literacy
- 158.2-Social Intelligence
- 323.30-People with disabilities--Civil rights
- 658.812-Customer Service
- 659.2-Public Relations
- 686.22-Graphic Design
- 809-Literature--Critical Appraisal