Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Cuesta College LIBT 214: Internship hours completed

I’ve done it! With today’s Oregon Association of School Libraries (OASL) spring regional conference, I’ve completed the internship hours I needed for the Cuesta College Library/Information Technology Program. I meet later this week with my internship supervisor Karen Angiolet (also OASL Region 5 representative to the state OASL board) to evaluate my performance as an intern in the Medford School District 549C Instructional Media Center.

I feel so grateful to Ms. Angiolet for mentoring me through this final requirement, and for Cuesta instructors who saw me through what has been a four-year process: earning certification and an Associate’s degree in Library and Information Technology. And thank you to family, friends and colleagues who offered me their support while I juggled the responsibilities of school, family and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Robust debate and even unusual opinions are encouraged, but please stay on-topic and be respectful. Comments are subject to review for personal attacks or insults, discriminatory statements, hyperlinks not directly related to the discussion and commercial spam.