Sunday, May 1, 2011
Hand-made pouch for bus pass
There are pockets on each side with a picture-frame opening through which the bus pass is visible. The fabric partition in the center has a grommet so I can hang it from a laniard.
I modeled my design after a plastic holder that was beginning to split at the seams.
Took two attempts to get the ID holder the right size but it turned out beautifully.
Subject Classifications (Partial list, via Dewey Decimal System)
- 006.754-Social Media
- 020-Library and Information Science
- 020.92-Cynthia M. Parkhill (Biographical)
- 023.3-Library Workers
- 025.04-Internet Access
- 027.473-Public Libraries
- 027.663-Libraries and people with disabilities
- 027.8-School Libraries
- 028.52-Children's Literature
- 028.535-Young Adult Literature
- 028.7-Information Literacy
- 158.2-Social Intelligence
- 323.30-People with disabilities--Civil rights
- 658.812-Customer Service
- 659.2-Public Relations
- 686.22-Graphic Design
- 809-Literature--Critical Appraisal