Saturday, September 26, 2009

Advanced Leader Bronze in Toastmasters International

Next Thursday, Oct. 1, I’ll be giving a presentation in Toastmasters International’s Successful Club Series: “Evaluate to Motivate.” The presentation will complete my final requirement toward earning Advanced Leader Bronze.

Requirements that I’ve accomplished to-date include achieving Competent Leader on Aug. 13, 2009, achieving Competent Communicator on Dec. 19, 2008 and serving six months as an officer for my club (vice president of public relations) from January to June 2009.

During that time, in June 2009, I helped prepare a Club Success Plan for Club 8731 and attended a district-sponsored club officers’ training. I also completed the first of two programs for my club. I presented “Creating the Best Club Climate” on March 26, 2009. So next week’s presentation fulfills that last requirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Robust debate and even unusual opinions are encouraged, but please stay on-topic and be respectful. Comments are subject to review for personal attacks or insults, discriminatory statements, hyperlinks not directly related to the discussion and commercial spam.