Sunday, December 3, 2017

Online access aided by public library

First weekend in a new apartment in Santa Rosa, Calif., and freelance work as an editor brought me to Sonoma County Library. I often make use of print and digital resources (including books, eBooks, DVDs and audio recordings) but today found me making use of access to the Internet. I’ve long celebrated the role of libraries to bridge the “digital divide” between people who do, and who do not, have reliable access to the Internet, so SCL especially deserves a “shout-out” today as I relied on it in that capacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Robust debate and even unusual opinions are encouraged, but please stay on-topic and be respectful. Comments are subject to review for personal attacks or insults, discriminatory statements, hyperlinks not directly related to the discussion and commercial spam.