Monday, May 8, 2017

Tarjeta de la biblioteca del condado de Sonoma

Mi tarjeta de la biblioteca del condado de Sonoma
(In Spanish)
Tengo una tarjeta de la biblioteca del condado de Sonoma. Puedo usar la tarjeta en cualquier biblioteca de la condado. Puedo pedir libros en el catálogo automatizado y tenerlos en la biblioteca para mí, y puedo descargar libros digitales.

(En inglés)
I have a Sonoma County Library card. I can use the card at any county library. I can request books in the automated catalog and have them held at the library for me, and I can download digital books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Robust debate and even unusual opinions are encouraged, but please stay on-topic and be respectful. Comments are subject to review for personal attacks or insults, discriminatory statements, hyperlinks not directly related to the discussion and commercial spam.