Check out the Rogue Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship Religious Explorations newsletter, created and distributed with the MailChimp email system.
Among highlights of the inaugural newsletter: “Summer RE Curriculum,” “New Play Structure for RE” and “Meet the Religious Explorations Team.”
Creating this eNewsletter occupied my effort for the better part of the week, but I think the final product is worth the energy I spent.
Recipients receive an email with each story’s opening sentences, and click links to read full articles. They can also forward information or share it on social media.
Subject Classifications (Partial list, via Dewey Decimal System)
- 006.754-Social Media
- 020-Library and Information Science
- 020.92-Cynthia M. Parkhill (Biographical)
- 023.3-Library Workers
- 025.04-Internet Access
- 027.473-Public Libraries
- 027.663-Libraries and people with disabilities
- 027.8-School Libraries
- 028.52-Children's Literature
- 028.535-Young Adult Literature
- 028.7-Information Literacy
- 158.2-Social Intelligence
- 323.30-People with disabilities--Civil rights
- 658.812-Customer Service
- 659.2-Public Relations
- 686.22-Graphic Design
- 809-Literature--Critical Appraisal