This month, I began working as Religious Explorations Coordinator for the Rogue Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship. This part-time position helps to ensure smooth functioning of programs for children ages 0 to 4, pre-kindergarten through second-grade, third- through fifth- and sixth- through eighth-grade.
The position marks a return for me to UU involvement. I previously administered a small lending library for a UU congregation. And as a member of the EqUUal Access policy committee, I helped draft Accessibility Guidelines to create welcoming congregations for people of all abilities.
I hope this new position will compliment my work as Library Assistant in an elementary school library. In both settings, I want to support the objectives of an educational community. I want to work collaboratively with community stakeholders and connect them with available resources.
Subject Classifications (Partial list, via Dewey Decimal System)
- 006.754-Social Media
- 020-Library and Information Science
- 020.92-Cynthia M. Parkhill (Biographical)
- 023.3-Library Workers
- 025.04-Internet Access
- 027.473-Public Libraries-- Lake County CA
- 027.473-Public Libraries--Jackson County OR
- 027.473-Public Libraries--Sonoma County CA
- 027.663-Libraries and people with disabilities
- 027.8-School Libraries--Bellview Elementary
- 028.52-Children's Literature
- 028.535-Young Adult Literature
- 028.7-Information Literacy
- 158.2-Social Intelligence
- 323.30-People with disabilities--Civil rights
- 658.812-Customer Service
- 659.2-Public Relations
- 686.22-Graphic Design
- 746.43-Yarn bombing (Knitting and Crochet)
- 809-Literature--Critical Appraisal