Teens’ Top Ten. Teen readers can cast as many as three votes among 28 nominees, books that were published between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31, 2012.
Voting will be open through Teen Read Week, Oct. 13 to 19. The winners will be announced on Oct. 22.
The nominees were chosen by Teens’ Top Ten book discussion groups in libraries. Part of the appeal for this YA fiction reader is to see books I’ve read and enjoyed among 2013 nominees and the 2012 list of winners.
Subject Classifications (Partial list, via Dewey Decimal System)
- 006.754-Social Media
- 020-Library and Information Science
- 020.92-Cynthia M. Parkhill (Biographical)
- 023.3-Library Workers
- 025.04-Internet Access
- 027.473-Public Libraries
- 027.663-Libraries and people with disabilities
- 027.8-School Libraries
- 028.52-Children's Literature
- 028.535-Young Adult Literature
- 028.7-Information Literacy
- 158.2-Social Intelligence
- 323.30-People with disabilities--Civil rights
- 658.812-Customer Service
- 659.2-Public Relations
- 686.22-Graphic Design
- 809-Literature--Critical Appraisal