Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Why are libraries important? Share your story

Library card: Jackson County Library Services in Oregon
Jackson County Library Services asks supporters to share their stories about why libraries are important. “Relating how the library impacts your life, and sharing your passion about the library will help people understand how libraries are a basic part of community infrastructure.”

I depended on libraries throughout my life to engage in life-long learning. Libraries gave me my earliest access to the Internet and to desktop and web publishing. And for nearly every subject that I need information about, I rely upon libraries. Share your story on the JCLS Facebook page, www.facebook.com/jclibraryservices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Robust debate and even unusual opinions are encouraged, but please stay on-topic and be respectful. Comments are subject to review for personal attacks or insults, discriminatory statements, hyperlinks not directly related to the discussion and commercial spam.