Thursday, May 9, 2013

Oregon reps get Storify transcript of Butte County library ‘likes’

My elected representatives in Oregon (or at least the administrators of their Twitter accounts) now know what I like about libraries, using the library system in Butte County, Calif. as an example.

I curated the list in response to a question posed on social media by Butte County journalist Roger Aylworth. Because he was asking about Butte County government, I used Butte County links to illustrate my points.

But everything on the list is equally applicable at libraries across Oregon and the United States. And it seemed worthwhile to share the Storify transcript for National Library Legislative Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Robust debate and even unusual opinions are encouraged, but please stay on-topic and be respectful. Comments are subject to review for personal attacks or insults, discriminatory statements, hyperlinks not directly related to the discussion and commercial spam.