Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What new yarnbombing tag should I install first?

QR code superimposed over international symbol of library
This QR code directs viewers
to Yarn Bombing @ Your Library
My social-media based library advocacy initiative, Yarn Bombing @ Your Library, has relocated with me from Middletown, Calif. to Ashland, Ore.

My home library is sure to reap the benefit of being in close proximity. Which raises the question: what tag should I install first at an Ashland-area library?

I am due for a reprint of the signature labels for Yarn Bombing @ Your Library; I might incorporate a QR code that features the international symbol of the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Robust debate and even unusual opinions are encouraged, but please stay on-topic and be respectful. Comments are subject to review for personal attacks or insults, discriminatory statements, hyperlinks not directly related to the discussion and commercial spam.