Friends, if you want to make my job easier when copy-editing articles and columns: please, please, please identify all people by first and last names on first reference.
Your press release or column may end up unusable for something as simple as omitting a full name.
I don't expect you to correctly use every nuance of AP Style, but I do expect you to provide this journalism basic. I stress this because I know that submitters' writing is important to them.
Subject Classifications (Partial list, via Dewey Decimal System)
- 006.754-Social Media
- 020-Library and Information Science
- 020.92-Cynthia M. Parkhill (Biographical)
- 023.3-Library Workers
- 025.04-Internet Access
- 027.473-Public Libraries
- 027.663-Libraries and people with disabilities
- 027.8-School Libraries
- 028.52-Children's Literature
- 028.535-Young Adult Literature
- 028.7-Information Literacy
- 158.2-Social Intelligence
- 323.30-People with disabilities--Civil rights
- 658.812-Customer Service
- 659.2-Public Relations
- 686.22-Graphic Design
- 809-Literature--Critical Appraisal