Saturday, September 1, 2012
Social Thinking at Work
Toward the end of the week I began reading Social Thinking at Work by Michelle Garcia Winner and Pamela Crooke (Think Social Publishing, 2011).
I am three chapters in and am impressed with its explanations of the workplace’s hidden rules.
I think this book will be a worthy addition to the books I recommend for people on the autism spectrum. Stay tuned for my impressions as I advance further in the book.
Subject Classifications (Partial list, via Dewey Decimal System)
- 006.754-Social Media
- 020-Library and Information Science
- 020.92-Cynthia M. Parkhill (Biographical)
- 023.3-Library Workers
- 025.04-Internet Access
- 027.473-Public Libraries
- 027.663-Libraries and people with disabilities
- 027.8-School Libraries
- 028.52-Children's Literature
- 028.535-Young Adult Literature
- 028.7-Information Literacy
- 158.2-Social Intelligence
- 323.30-People with disabilities--Civil rights
- 658.812-Customer Service
- 659.2-Public Relations
- 686.22-Graphic Design
- 809-Literature--Critical Appraisal