Here is some good news concerning Lake County’s population of feral cats: Lake County Animal Care and Control will offer to Clearlake residents only, feral cat spay or neuter surgeries and vaccination at a cost of $25 per animal.
Vouchers will be required and are available from the Animal Coalition of Lake County, 10 a.m. to noon every Wednesday at 14106 Lakeshore Drive in Clearlake.
A message was sent by Diane Tullos on behalf of Kathy Langlais of the Animal Coalition of Lake County.
It adds, “This is a very critical step towards getting the feral cat overpopulation problem in Clearlake under control. The Animal Coalition of Lake County would like to thank Bill Davidson at Animal Care and Control in Lakeport for making this happen.”
Subject Classifications (Partial list, via Dewey Decimal System)
- 006.754-Social Media
- 020-Library and Information Science
- 020.92-Cynthia M. Parkhill (Biographical)
- 023.3-Library Workers
- 025.04-Internet Access
- 027.473-Public Libraries
- 027.663-Libraries and people with disabilities
- 027.8-School Libraries
- 028.52-Children's Literature
- 028.535-Young Adult Literature
- 028.7-Information Literacy
- 158.2-Social Intelligence
- 323.30-People with disabilities--Civil rights
- 658.812-Customer Service
- 659.2-Public Relations
- 686.22-Graphic Design
- 809-Literature--Critical Appraisal