Yesterday I took a sackload of book donations down to Gehlen Palmer at the Middletown library. “It’s our local book reviwer!” a woman exclaimed as I arrived at the Middletown library.
True to form, I took a couple volumes away with me, purchased from off of the Friends of the Library shelf, and placed a hold on In Her Shoes by Jennifer Weiner.
Saturday’s Record-Bee contained my review of Architects of Peace: Visions of Hope in Words and Images by Michael Collopy. Next week’s featured title will be Chance Place by Frankie Schelly.
Subject Classifications (Partial list, via Dewey Decimal System)
- 006.754-Social Media
- 020-Library and Information Science
- 020.92-Cynthia M. Parkhill (Biographical)
- 023.3-Library Workers
- 025.04-Internet Access
- 027.473-Public Libraries-- Lake County CA
- 027.473-Public Libraries--Jackson County OR
- 027.473-Public Libraries--Sonoma County CA
- 027.663-Libraries and people with disabilities
- 027.8-School Libraries--Bellview Elementary
- 028.52-Children's Literature
- 028.535-Young Adult Literature
- 028.7-Information Literacy
- 158.2-Social Intelligence
- 323.30-People with disabilities--Civil rights
- 658.812-Customer Service
- 659.2-Public Relations
- 686.22-Graphic Design
- 746.43-Yarn bombing (Knitting and Crochet)
- 809-Literature--Critical Appraisal